In using the site please observe the following guidelines. You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics from the site subject to the following:
- they be used solely for, informational, non-commercial purposes; and
- they may not be modified or altered in any way
- you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Web site in whole or in part without the express permission of 100FP Holding Ltd
www.100fp.co.uk is owned and operates by 100FP Holding Ltd (“we”, “us” and “our”). 100FP Holding Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registration no. 11620119.
To give you the best service possible, we will need to ask you for certain personal information. We will use this information for security, identification and verification purposes.
When you access our website, we will also collect information about the devices you’re using – through web analytics providers. As this involves using technologies such as cookies, please read our Cookies policy (below).
Rest assured, we only ever collect information that helps us provide our services to you. We will keep your information for as long as is needed and only for the following purposes:
· Legitimate business activities
· Statutory or legal obligations
· Auditing and regulatory purposes
We sometimes need to pass your information on to third parties who provide services to us. We do this on the understanding that they care for your information as carefully as we do, keep it confidential and use it only for the service you have enquired about.
So that we can offer you the best service throughout your relationship with us (either now or in the future), we will hold your personal information securely in our systems. This will include any information provided by you or others (for example, if you’re making a joint application) in various ways, including (but not limited to):
- In applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and conversations in our offices, when registering for services, in customer surveys, when you participate in competitions and promotions when using our company websites, and during financial reviews and interviews.
- From analysis (including the creation of profiles used to uniquely identify you when you use our online, mobile and telephony services) which are used to help us combat fraud and other illegal activity; and
- Information we receive from or through other organisations (for example, credit reference agencies, mortgage lenders, insurance companies, comparison websites, social networks, and fraud prevention agencies) whether in the course of providing products and services to you or otherwise, and from information we gather from your use of and interaction with our website and the devices you use to access them.
The personal information we collect might include your full name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you provide further information when you contact us that may also contain personal details.
When you give us personal information, we take steps to make sure that it is treated securely.
Non-sensitive details (e.g. your email address, etc.) are sent normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
A cookie (also called HTTP cookie, web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data (text files) sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
Cookies are put on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use our website during future visits. Cookies also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences.
100FP website uses the following cookies:
- Single session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Google analytics
- Performance cookies